NEW 2017 Suzuki SV 650
Ever dreamt about twins?
Show stopping looks and exhilarating performance is what you get with the all-new 2017 SV650.
It’s simple yet advanced design is right at home on all roads.
]Engineered for all riders and Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme (LAMS) approved, this motorcycle delivers an unforgettable experience with every ride. Take the keys, then take command of the excitement.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
From RRP $ 9,990 Ride away*
– Each piston skirt has a special resin coating, and the other sliding part are tinned for less friction and greater durability – a first for a Suzuki motorcycle.
– Suzuki’s innovative L-shaped piston rings contribute to reduce blow-by gas, resulting in less emissions and greater combustion efficiency.
– Ten-hole; long-nosed type fuel injectors on each throttle body improves fuel atomization for better combustion efficiency and while reducing fuel consumption.
– The EFI system employs O2 feedback and a precise intake pressure sensor for optimum combustion efficiency in various conditions, and reduces emissions to an incredibly low level.
– Suzuki’s patented, Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) eases starting, stabilises the engine idle speed and helps lower emissions. The system is compact and lightweight.
– The Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has enhanced settings to suit the intake and exhaust systems, resulting in better fuel economy and linear throttle response.
– Advanced, transistorized ignition control programming helps maintain more precise spark timing to the four iridium, long-life spark plugs.
– The close-ratio, six-speed transmission features carefully selected ratios that are equally well suited for commuting or spirited riding.
– The multiplate clutch has precise worm-gear actuation for a light pull and consistent release point.
– Five-spoke cast-aluminium-alloy wheels are shod with lightweight, front and rear DUNLOP radial tires for sharp handling and good mileage.
– Well proportioned, tubular handlebars and mid-set foot controls create a sporting, yet ergonomically relaxed riding position.
– Tastefully designed, round shaped headlight is multi-reflector type with 12V60/55W halogen bulb.
– Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality, sophistication and performance legacy of the brand.
|Engine||90° V-TWIN, 4-STROKE, DOHC, LIQUID-COOLED|
|Transmission||6-SPEED CONSTANT MESH|
|Front Suspension||41MM TELESCOPIC FORKS WITH 135MM WHEEL TRAVEL|
|Rear Suspension||LINK TYPE, REAR SHOCK WITH 7-WAY ADJUSTABLE SPRING PRE-LOAD|
|Front Breaks||TOKICO TWIN-PISTON CALIPERS, DUAL 290MM DISCS WITH ABS|
|Rear Brakes||SINGLE-PISTON CALIPER, 240MM DISC WITH ABS|
|Wheel base||1,455 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||13.8 litre|
|Colours||PEARL GLACIER WHITE / PEARL MIRA RED / METALLIC MATTE BLACK|
|Warranty||2 YEAR UNLIMITED KILOMETRE|