Suzuki RM85LL2 – The Class Powerhouse with big wheels
The RM85L is the bike that meets every first-time motocross racers demand, with even bigger wheels for better handling and comfort. The high revving 85cc reed valve engine features alloy exhaust valves for more stable combustion, in combination with the Keihin PE28 carburettor.
At ground level, inverted Showa cartridge forks use a progressive valve system with damping tuned to match the strong rear shock. The braking system boasts large discs and a twin-piston caliper up front.
To top it off, you also get the RM85L big wheel, with 19 inch front and 16 inch rear tyres, offering a 1,280mm wheelbase and 875mm seat height.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
- 85cc, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled engine with a bore and stroke of 48.0mm x 46.8mm.
- The cylinder has Suzuki’s original Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) to help transfer heat to the coolant quickly and efficiently, while adding durability and lightweight to the engine construction.
- Digital CDI map offers the suitable engine performance at high rpm.
- High-tensile tubular steel frame for performance on the track, especially in the corners.
- Newly designed swingarm with thicker wall improves traction delivery especially at whoops.
- Front forks offer 275mm of wheel travel.
- Rear piggyback-reservoir shock absorber has 277mm of wheel travel and adjustable for compression damping, rebound damping and spring preload.
- Each side of the seat has textured surface for better knee gripping.
- Footpegs are made of chrome-molybdenum-steel, making them more durable with better grip.
- Long clutch lever makes it easier to accurately locate and work the engagement point during starts and when clutching off at corners.
- The RM85L comes with 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tyres, longer 1,280mm wheelbase and higher 875mm of seat height.
|Engine||84.7cc, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, single cylinder|
|Transmission||6 speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||SHOWA upside-down forks with compression and damping adjustment|
|Rear Suspension||SHOWA shock with compression and damping adjustment|
|Fuel Capacity||5 litres|