Suzuki Kingquad 750AXi 4×4 PS- Tough As Nails
The flagship KingQuad 750 with Power Steering is designed to be not only the best all-around sport/utility ATV currently made, but the best ATV Suzuki has ever manufactured.
The electric Power Steering system offers lighter steering in a variety of conditions with less rider fatigue, perfect for farmers who spend a large amount of time on their ATV.
The KingQuad 750 is powered by a single-cylinder liquid-cooled DOHC engine with a bore-and-stroke of 104mm x 85mm – displacing 722cc. The big bore helps this four-stroke develop abundant torque, especially in the low- to mid-rpm range. The fuel-air mixture is delivered efficiently via Suzuki’s own fuel-injection system, featuring technology tested through years of development in high-performance motorcycles.
Advantages of the KingQuad 750’s fuel injection system include reduced fuel consumption overall. Also, there are no choke operations or carburetor settings to consider. Electronic fuel injection provides better throttle response and smoother engine power than a mechanical carburetor. Finally, the KingQuad 750 has the ultimate power-delivery drivetrain and transmission with three drive modes available: two-wheel drive, four-wheel drive, and front differential-locked four-wheel drive.
Built around an all-new high-tensile steel frame, the KingQuad’s suspension is fully independent. It’s designed to maintain the necessary rigidity of a hard-working utility ATV as well as the light weight of an easily manageable recreational four-wheeler. New front and rear brake systems help smoothly slow the KingQuad 750 – the front end features hydraulic brakes with 200mm discs at each wheel and a 34mm caliper piston housed in rigid caliper to ensure firm and reliable braking. The KingQuad 750 rides on newly designed, 25-inch, bias-ply Dunlop tires mounted on pressed-aluminum-alloy wheels.
With its high-arched fenders and sharp headlights, the Suzuki KingQuad 750 with Power Steering combines sporty appeal with utility strength.
- 722cm3 liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve 4-stroke fuel-injected engine delivers strong power and low- to mid-range torque throughout the power curve.
- Fuel injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency, while delivering power consistently and improving starting.
- The fuel-injection system utilizes technology well-proven in both motorcycle and ATV races.
- The rubber-mounted engine uses two balancer shafts to keep the powerful ride smooth.
- Air filter has both paper (for superior filtration) and foam (easily cleaned and re-used) elements for better durability and less maintenance.
- Efficient and functional fully automatic QuadMatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) using a durable V-belt and centrifugal clutch.
- An advanced engine braking system helps the transmission control vehicle speed by minimizing freewheeling during descents.
- Gate-style drive mode selector lets the rider easily and securely select low, high, neutral or “park” setting.
- Torque-sensing Sure-Track front differential offers powerful traction when needed and light steering when desired.
- Front differential can be set in three drive modes – 2WD, 4WD or differential-locked 4WD – easily selected with a handlebar-mounted button.
- Fully independent suspension system – A-arm front and A-arm/I-beam rear – delivers superior ride, drivability and handling stability feel.
- Both the front and rear suspension is 5-way preload adjustable for maximum versatility when hauling a load.
- Front dual hydraulic disc brake and rear multi-disc sealed, oil-bathed braking system deliver powerful stopping performance.
- Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition.
- Full-length plastic skid plates guard the chassis and engine.
- Fuel tank positioned below the seat helps keep the machine’s weight centre low. Ratcheting gas cap helps prevent over-tightening.
- Front and rear cargo racks are covered in a wrinkle-finish paint for increased durability.
- A handy storage compartment is mounted on the right-side front fender.
- LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, twin tripmeters, clock, hour meter, gear indicator, fuel gauge, and drive mode readouts.
- Widely mounted dual multi-reflector headlights and an auxiliary light shines your way brightly.
- Flexible tube located inside the front bumper for easy winch installation.
At Suzuki, we believe that it’s important riders understand safe riding practices. This is why we support the motorcycle industry’s All Terrain Vehicle safety video/DVD “You and Your ATV”. This is supplied free by your Suzuki dealer at time of purchase.
|Engine||722cc 4-stroke, single cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled, 4-valve|
|Transmission||Automatic variable ratio (V-belt)|
|Front Suspension||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front Breaks||Disc brake twin|
|Rear Brakes||Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc|
|Fuel Capacity||17.5 litres|
|Warranty||1 year unlimited kilometres|
|Front Rack Load Carrying Capacity||3okg|
|Rear Rack Load Carrying Capacity||60kg|
|Max. towing Capacity on uneven Ground||180kg|
|Max. towing Capacity on even Ground||450kg|
|*Max. Vehicle Loading||172kg|
*The combined weight of the rider, protective gear, accessories, cargo carried on the vehicle, and trailer tongue weight must never exceed the maximum vehicle loading.
*Get helpful and honest advise from our experienced team members!
We can’t wait to hear from you.