Suzuki Kingquad 500AXi 4×4 – Build For Tough Conditions
The KingQuad 500’s 493cc, fuel-injected, 4-valve, liquid cooled, SOHC engine produces robust output throughout the rpm range, along with strong top-end power.
The electronic fuel injection system improves throttle response and fuel efficiency, whilst also delivering consistent power and improved starts.
Ready to tame any terrain, the KingQuad 500AXi 4×4 is equipped with a torque-sensing, limited-slip front differential, and a QuadMatic CVT-type automatic transmission which offers versatility and convenience.
A wide range of drive settings maximises power delivery, with the drive mode selector lever allowing riders to select between settings easily and securely.
The advanced engine braking system minimises downhill freewheeling, with the front dual hydraulic disc brakes and rear sealed multidisc braking systems combining to deliver strong and consistent stopping performance.
Independent front and rear suspension helps the KingQuad 500AXi 4×4 absorb bumps and delivers impressive manoeuvrability. Shock absorbers at all four corners of the ATV are adjustable for five preload settings, providing maximum versatility for different loads.
Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat ensures rider comfort all day long, while the KingQuad 500 is also practical, with a tow hitch and sealed 12V accessory outlet and two spacious storage compartments.
The all-new KingQuad 500AXi 4×4 features an easy-to-read LCD digital display with a speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and more, allowing riders to track their progress easily and efficiently. It also includes LED indicators to identify fuel injection and engine temperature.
In a Flame Red livery and backed by a 12-month warranty, the Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi 4×4 is now available.
- 493cm3 fuel-injected 4-valve powerplant engineered for robust output throughout the rpm range, along with strong top-end power.
- Fuel injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency, while delivering power consistently and improving starting.
- Efficient and functional fully automatic QuadMatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), using a durable V-belt and centrifugal clutch.
- Advanced engine-braking system helps the transmission control vehicle speed to minimize freewheel during descents.
- Torque-sensing differential with three modes – 2WD, 4WD or differential-locked 4WD – easily selected with a handlebar-mounted button.
- Fully independent suspension system – A-arm front and A-arm/I-beam rear – delivers superior riding comfort and versatile handling performance.
- Shock absorbers at all four corners are adjustable for five different preload settings, providing maximum versatility for different loads.
- Front dual hydraulic disc brakes and rear sealed oil-bathed multi-disc braking system deliver strong and consistent stopping performance.
- 25-inch tires with tread and sidewall character specially designed for the machine, mounted on lightweight and sturdy aluminium rims.
- Gate-style drive mode selector lever lets the rider easily and securely select between low, high, neutral or reverse setting.
- Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition during sporty trail rides.
- Fuel tank positioned below the seat helps keep the machine’s weight center low. The tank’s ratcheting gas cap is easy to tighten.
- Standard equipment including a tow hitch and a sealed 12V accessory outlet.
- Two storage compartments: one easily accessible aft of the rider, and one with a spin-off top on the right front fender.
- Front differential lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction in even tough terrain conditions.
- Override switch on the left handlebars for overriding the normal speed limiter when stuck in the mud.
- Easy-to-read digital LCD instrumentation for kph/mph-selectable speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and drive mode indicator. LED warning lamps for fuel injection and engine temperature.
At Suzuki, we believe that it’s important riders understand safe riding practices. This is why we support the motorcycle industry’s All Terrain Vehicle safety video/DVD “You and Your ATV”. This is supplied free by your Suzuki dealer at time of purchase.
|Engine||493cc 4-stroke, liquid-cooled OHC|
|Transmission||V-belt, CVT Automatic, Hi/Lo Ratio, 2WD-4WD, front diff lock|
|Front Suspension||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front Breaks||Disc brake twin|
|Rear Brakes||Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc|
|Fuel Capacity||17.5 litres|
|Warranty||1 year unlimited kilometres|
*The combined weight of the rider, protective gear, accessories, cargo carried on the vehicle, and trailer tongue weight must never exceed the maximum vehicle loading.
*Get helpful and honest advise from our experienced team members!
We can’t wait to hear from you.