Suzuki Kingquad 500AXi 4×4 PS- Total Power Steer Ease
The Suzuki KingQuad name has always signified industry-leading premium features such as fully independent suspension, multi-transmission and more recently, fuel injection. Suzuki now lengthens the list of features offered with electric power steering, and adds another engine size to the Suzuki KingQuad family.
Utilising the latest technology combined with the best elements of Suzuki’s KingQuad 450 and 750 models, the LT-A500XP represents the ultimate package of features and benefits enhanced by the addition of electric power steering.
The electric power steering system offers lighter steering in a variety of conditions with less rider fatigue, perfect for farmers who spend a large amount of time on their ATV. The new power steering uses an electronic control unit (ECU) which receives input from a torque sensor in the steering system and a vehicle speed sensor. The ECU delivers electronic signals to an electric motor which provides steering assistance as needed.
Its water-cooled fuel injected engine offer increased torque and more top end power over the LT-A450X engine while still offering unmatched fuel economy. The LT-A500XP has a new cylinder head, increased bore size and a new forged alloy piston that features an L shaped compression ring which offers better sealing at higher rpm.
To complement these changes, the gear ratios in the sub transmission have been changed to handle the increased power and torque.
Compact and lightweight electric power steering positioned high on the vehicle to help avoid water and debris, delivers lighter steering in a variety of conditions to help reduce rider fatigue, and its ECU is covered with a protective plate.
• 493cm3 fuel-injected 4-valve power-plant engineered for robust output throughout the rpm range, along with strong top-end power.
• Fuel injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency, while delivering power consistently and improving starting.
• Efficient and functional fully automatic QuadMatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), using a durable V-belt and centrifugal clutch.
• Advanced engine-braking system helps the transmission control vehicle speed to minimize freewheel during descents.
• Torque-sensing differential with three modes – 2WD, 4WD or differential-locked 4WD – easily selected with a handlebar-mounted button.
• Fully independent suspension system – A-arm front and A-arm/I-beam rear – delivers superior riding comfort and versatile handling performance.
• Shock absorbers at all four corners are adjustable for five different preload settings, providing maximum versatility for different loads.
• Front dual hydraulic disc brakes and rear sealed oil-bathed multi-disc braking system deliver strong and consistent stopping performance.
• 25-inch tires with tread and sidewall character specially designed for the machine, mounted on lightweight and sturdy aluminium rims.
• Gate-style drive mode selector lever lets the rider easily and securely select between low, high, neutral or reverse setting.
• Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition during sporty trail rides.
• Fuel tank positioned below the seat helps keep the machine’s weight centre low. The tank’s ratcheting fuel cap is easy to tighten.
• Full-size cargo racks, covered in wrinkle-finish paint for increased durability.
• Standard equipment including a tow hitch and a sealed 12V accessory outlet.
• Two storage compartments: one easily accessible aft of the rider, and one with a spin-off top on the right front fender.
• Complete gauge package, including a speedometer, odometer, separate trip meter, gear and differential displays, fuel gauge, clock and more.
At Suzuki, we believe that it’s important riders understand safe riding practices. This is why we support the motorcycle industry’s All Terrain Vehicle safety video/DVD “You and Your ATV”. This is supplied free by your Suzuki dealer at time of purchase.
|Engine||493cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 87.5mm x 82.0mm|
|Transmission||CVT Constant Velocity Transmission, High/Low ratio 2WD-4WD, front differential lock.|
|Front Suspension||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front Breaks||Disc brake twin|
|Rear Brakes||Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc|
|Fuel Capacity||17.5 litres|
|Warranty||1 year unlimited kilometres|
|Front Rack Load Carrying Capacity||3okg|
|Rear Rack Load Carrying Capacity||60kg|
|Max. towing Capacity on uneven Ground||180kg|
|Max. towing Capacity on even Ground||450kg|
|*Max. Vehicle Loading||172kg|
*The combined weight of the rider, protective gear, accessories, cargo carried on the vehicle, and trailer tongue weight must never exceed the maximum vehicle loading.
*Get helpful and honest advise from our experienced team members!
We can’t wait to hear from you.