Suzuki GSX R600 – The Top Performer in its Class
Suzuki’s compact top Performer
A lightweight chassis featuring a compact wheelbase and race-developed suspension. A compact, powerful 4-cylinder engine delivering a real-world demonstration of advanced race-proven technology. The 2016 GSX-R600 – designed to be The Top Performer in its class, a total package designed to Own The Racetrack.
A 599cc, 4-cyclinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio is engineered for an exceptional high-revving performance.
An electronically controlled steering damper uses the ECM to monitor motorcycle speed and adjusts itself for lighter steering at slower speeds, and delivers more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
2016 Run Out SALE!
Rideaway – *While stocks last
- 599cm3 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio for an efficient, high-revving design.
- The engine employs shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes.
- Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS).
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons designed using Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology used for MotoGP racing engines.
- Camshaft profiles for an aggressive valve-lift curve, developed using proven MotoGP racing engine technology – its first use on a production Suzuki.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection, using fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal tastes.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler, carrying a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid rpm range.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminium cradle frame made of five cast sections and cast swingarm.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston Forks (BPF) deliver superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mount, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine rpm indicators.
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork composing an exciting, aerodynamic styling.
- Analog tachometer. LCD readouts include speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicator.
- Rolling-code anti-theft immobilizer system is standard in selected markets
|Engine||599cc, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh with slipper clutch|
|Front Suspension||41mm SHOWA inverted Big Piston Type forks (BPF) with adjustable compression, rebound and spring preload|
|Rear Suspension||Link type, SHOWA with fully adjustable compression (High & Low Speed), rebound and spring preload|
|Front Breaks||Brembo radial-mount monoblock 4-Piston calipers, dual 310mm floating discs|
|Rear Brakes||Nissin single-piston caliper, 220mm disc|
|Fuel Capacity||17 litre|
|Colours||Blue / White & White/Black|
|Warranty||2 year unlimited kilometre|