Benelli BN600S – Learner Approved Motorcycle
Benelli BN600S – Stylish and Beautiful
The Benelli designed and built 600cc inline 4 cylinder DOHC engine produces a restricted 44kW of power matched to a six-speed gearbox, which is mounted to a stylish and light weight trellis frame.
The BN 600S is further unique in the LAMS category for having its engine utilised as a fully stressed member in the chassis for improved handling. Additional features include aluminium alloys fitted with Metzeler Sportec tyres, alloy tapered handlebars, superbly positioned twin under-seat exhaust pipes and multifunction speedometer.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
$ 9,900 Ride Away!
The BN 600 range also comes standard with a 2 year unlimited kilometre warranty and 2 years premium roadside assist, so you can ride with piece of mind anywhere, anytime.
The BN 600S has all the sporting ability, comfort and practicality that any rider could wish for, matched to a 15 litre fuel tank, so the big question is what will happen first? A refill or a pause to catch your breath.
- Bore x Stroke 65 mm x 45.2 mm
- Power 44 kW restricted
- Compression ratio 11.5:1
- Gear Box 6 spee
- Fuel Injection Electronic Delphi MT05 injection with twin ø 38 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition system Walbro Ecua 1
- Frame Front steel trestle and rear aluminium alloy casting
- Rear Suspension adj. Adjustable rebound and spring preload
- Front Tyre Metzeler Sportec 120/70 ZR17 58W
- Rear Tyre Metzeler Sportec 180/55 ZR17 73W
- Front Rim aluminium-alloy
- Rear Rim aluminium-alloy
- Roadside Assist Two year premium roadside assist
|Engine||Liquid cooled 4-stroke 4-valve DOHC Inline 4|
|Front Suspension||Benelli ø 50 mm upside down forks with 120 mm stroke|
|Rear Suspension||Sachs shock 123 mm stroke|
|Front Breaks||Twin ø 320 mm floating discs with radial mounted 4 piston calipers|
|Rear Brakes||Single 260 mm diameter disc with double piston caliper|
|Seat hight||800 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||15 litre|
|Warranty||Two-year unlimited kilometre warranty|