Suzuki TU250X- Retro is Back
The Suzuki TU250X is perfect for riders seeking a retro looking, user-friendly motorcycle, packed with proven Suzuki reliability and high-quality features.
The TU250X’s digitally controlled CDI ignition system provides optimum ignition timing and engine speed, with its five-speed transmission making it ideal for variety of riding conditions.
The TU250X’s generous fuel tank and fuel-efficient engine work together to provide excellent fuel economy and riding range.
If you want an easy going, classic all-rounder, the TU250X is for you.
RRP $ 5,990
The TU250X is really something special among our Suzuki bikes, so we thought we show you a similar special video for it. Its a great story about a rider who is absolutely passionate about bikes and ended up with the TU250X, because it was “just so cool”. Watch the full video if you like or start at 7:03 for just her personal experience with the bike.
- Suzuki fuel injection provides better fuel efficiency, strong throttle response and easy starting.
- 249cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC engine is equipped with Suzuki’s industry-leading fuel injection system.
- This fuel-efficient engine produces strong, low-rpm torque, which makes the TU250X a perfect choice for the city rider.
- SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) cylinder allows for improved heat transfer, lightweight and tighter piston clearance.
- The TU250X’s digitally controlled CDI ignition system provides optimum ignition timing at all engine speeds.
- The TU250X’s muffler is outfitted with a catalytic converter and O2 feedback system for cleaner exhaust emissions.
- Five-speed transmission offers gear ratios that are suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions.
- The TU250X is designed around a strong diamond-shaped steel tube frame.
- Low seat height and compact chassis.
- Front disc brake with dual-piston caliper and rear drum brakes come standard on the TU250X.
- The 12 litre fuel tank and fuel-efficient engine work together to provide excellent riding range.
- The TU250X is equipped with a full lighting system and easy-to-read instrumentation including trip meter.
- Chrome plated front and rear wheels; headlight case; speedometer cover; tail lamp housing; front suspension outer tube; and polished crank side case produce a beautiful, high quality look.
|Engine||249cc, single cylinder, 4 stroke, air cooled, SOHC|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||37mm telescopic, oil spring, coil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front Breaks||Tokico twin-piston caliper, 275mm disc|
|Fuel Capacity||12 litre|
|Warranty||2 year unlimited kilometre|