Suzuki Inazuma 250 – The only way to travel
Whether it’s to work or play, there’s only one way to travel and that’s the INAZUMA 250. It’s stylish, comfortable and delivers super smooth power and performance, courtesy of its advanced fuel injected twin cylinder engine.
This exciting street bike has been especially developed for the growing demand of reliable and cost effective transport, packed with user-friendly features, wrapped in sleek design and finished with proven Suzuki quality and reliability.
RRP $ 4,990 Ride Away
The Suzuki 250 Inazuma is one of the most reliable and affordable bikes from Suzuki.
On sale now!
- Engine. The in-line, two-cylinder design makes the INAZUMA 250 a silky smooth, efficient and compact powerplant for urban areas and country roads. And advanced liquid cooling systems help keep the bike in the optimum performance zone, no matter the conditions.
- Fuel Injection. The motorcycle’s fuel-injection system gives the rider precise throttle response while also helping with fuel economy and exhaust emissions.
- Transmission. A six-speed transmission offers a wider range of gearing to suit the city or the open road.
- Suspension. Rear suspension is handled by a mono-shock system that delivers nothing but smooth performance. With a seven-way adjustable spring preload, the rear suspension adds to the INAZUMA’s versatility, while the telescopic front forks soak up the bumps of city streets or country roads alike.
- Fuel Tank. The 13.3-litre INAZUMA fuel tank is ideal for less time at the pump, stops and top-ups, and is shaped to still allow comfortable seating.
- Controls. The INAZUMA is fitted with clip-on-style handlebars that provide performance appeal, comfort and control – however you choose to ride.
- Brakes & Wheels. Hydraulic front and rear disc brakes provide consistent and controlled braking all with a stylish look.
- Styling Design. Turn signals blend into the brash bodywork, with the INAZUMA’s structure surrounded by sleek chrome header pipes in front and sweeping behind. Comfortable seating and a low 780mm height, shapes in perfectly with the motorcycle’s appeal, with the black-finished passenger grab bar adding a comfortable hold for tandem rides. Up front is the large analog tachometer with new-age digital gear position indicator, flanked by a digital LCD speedometer, odometer, twin trip meter, clock and fuel gauge readouts, as well as maintenance interval and 3-mode rpm indicators.
|Engine||248cc, Twin-cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||37mm KYB telescopic forks, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm type, KYB coil spring, oil damped with adjustable spring preload|
|Front Breaks||Nissin twin-piston caliper, 290mm|
|Rear Brakes||Nissin single-piston caliper, 240mm disc|
|Fuel Capacity||13.3 litre|
|Warranty||2 year unlimited kilometre|