Suzuki GSX-R750 – Truly a Class of its own
Outstanding handling with the power you want
Experience a breathtaking combination of outstanding engine performance, nimble handling, compact size and light weight. Experience the GSX-R750 – the latest version of The Original GSX-R, the best choice for riders who appreciate a state-of-the-art 750cm3 engine combined with the compactness of a 600cm3 Supersport.
*For closed-course use only; not intended for street use
2016 Run Out SALE!
RRP $ 14,490 Rideaway – *While stocks last
A sculpted vented front fender and headlight shell and chiselled aggressive front bodywork complete its head-turning looks. Gold coloured anodized upper tubes on the inverted KYB front forks and exposed 4 into 1 exhaust system highlight the GSR750’s styling.
- 750cm3 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio for an efficient, high-revving design.
- The engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves controlled by single valve spring to reduce mechanical losses.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection, using fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise spark timing across the range of engine temperature.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal tastes.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler, carrying a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid rpm range.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminium cradle frame made of five cast sections and cast swingarm.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston Front-forks (BPF) deliver superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mount, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine rpm indicators.
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork composing an exciting, aerodynamic styling.
- Analog tachometer. LCD readouts include speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicator.
- Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS) is standard in selected markets.
|Engine||750cc, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid cooled DOHC|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||41mm SHOWA inverted Big Piston Forks (BPF) with adjustable compression, rebound and spring preload|
|Rear Suspension||Link type, SHOWA with fully adjustable compression (High & Low Speed), rebound and spring preload|
|Front Breaks||Brembo radial-mount monoblock 4-Piston calipers, dual 310mm floating discs|
|Rear Brakes||Nissin single-piston caliper, 220mm disc|
|Fuel Capacity||17 litre|
|Colours||Black/Red & White/Black|
|Warranty||2 year unlimited kilometre|
*Get helpful and honest advise from our experienced team members!
We can’t wait to hear from you.