Suzuki GSR750L3 – Naked Ambition
A fusion of technology, fuel-injected performance and chiselled styling, the Suzuki GSR750 is built to turn heads for riders who wish to stand out from the pack.
The Suzuki GSR750 is ideal for cruising the streets or weekend blasts, as it combines a powerful engine and quality components, with strong angular lines across the whole machine.
Developed from the powerplant of the legendary Suzuki GSX-R750, the GSR750 features a 749cc, four-cylinder, fuel-injected DOHC engine resulting in broad powerband with loads of low-end torque and dynamic mid-range power.
Providing impressive stopping power, the GSR750 is fitted with 310mm dual front disc brakes and a 240mm rear disc brake.
RRP $ 12,490
A sculpted vented front fender and headlight shell and chiselled aggressive front bodywork complete its head-turning looks. Gold coloured anodized upper tubes on the inverted KYB front forks and exposed 4 into 1 exhaust system highlight the GSR750’s styling.
Take it to the streets on the GSR750.
- 645cm3 fuel-injected DOHC 90-degree V-Twin engine based on the SV650 power plant with proven long-term reliability, broad power and quiet rumble.
- Twin Iridium spark plugs for each cylinder improve combustion. Use of Iridium alloy allows the electrode to be finer to produce a stronger spark.
- Race-proven Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Materials (SCEM) cylinder reduces friction and improves heat transfer, durability and ring seal.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) downdraft digital fuel injection enhances throttle response and acceleration and helps reduce emissions.
- 10-hole, extra-fine-atomization fuel injectors improve combustion efficiency.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system integrated into each throttle body improves cold starting and reduce emissions
- Elegant styling with richly curved bodywork highlighted by edgy frame covers, seat rail/engine cover detailing and buffed stainless steel muffler cover.
- Steel-tubing compact trellis frame.
- Colour combinations and contrasts of front fender, radiator covers, fuel tank covers, side covers, steel fuel tank and frame in each colour scheme attractively characterize fresh and stylish appearance of the GLADIUS.
- Two-tone seat, with a relatively low 785mm (30.9-inch) height, ample padding and bolstered rear edges to well-support the rider’s hips.
- Comfortable riding position composed with tubular handlebar shape, footpeg and seat positioning, and the slim fuel tank/seat meeting section.
- 41mm-stanchion-tube front forks and progressive-link rear suspension are both spring-preload adjustable.
- 5-spoke 17-inch cast aluminium-alloy wheels, shod with Dunlop Qualifier sport radial tires.
- Front brakes with floating 290mm discs and dual-piston calipers; rear brake with 240mm disc and a single-piston caliper.
- Carefully shaped multi-reflector headlight incorporates high and low beams as well as a position light, and is flanked by clear-lens turn indicators.
- Instrumentation includes an analog tachometer and LCD speedometer, digital dual trip meters, odometer, LCD digital clock and gear-position indicator.
- Indicator lights include a two-way remaining fuel warning lamp backed up by an LCD reserve trip meter.
|Engine||645cc, 90 degree V-Twin, 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid-cooled|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||41mm SHOWA telescopic forks with adjustable spring preload|
|Rear Suspension||Link type, SHOWA with fully adjustable spring preload|
|Front Breaks||Tokico twin-piston calipers, dual 290mm floating discs|
|Rear Brakes||Nissin single piston caliper, 240mm disc|
|Fuel Capacity||14.5 litre|
|Warranty||2 year unlimited kilometre|