Suzuki DR-Z70L5 – A perfect Start for kids and youngsters
Suzuki DR-Z70 $2,390 RIDE AWAY
Designed specifically for young riders, the new DR-Z70 is the perfect tool for those learning the fundamentals of riding or developing their skills.
Powered by a reliable 70cc, twin-valve, 4-stroke, SOHC, air-cooled engine with plenty of torque to leave the competition in its dust. With more displacement than its class rivals, the DR-Z70’s engine provides impressive performance from a smooth, controllable powerband.
An automatic clutch and a smooth-shifting 3-speed transmission put the fun-riding power to the terrain and the electric starter and handle-bar start button means the DR-Z70 is also simple to get going. Alternatively, riders can kick start the DR-Z70, and there’s the security of a keyed ignition to provide maximum parent control.
Accompanying a 10-inch rear wheel, the Suzuki DR-Z70 is also the first to combine a 70cc engine with a 10-inch front wheel. Adequately sized with a 560mm seat height for beginners learning to ride or more skilled riders dropping the gate at their local track.
With styling inspired by its bigger brothers – the RM-Z250 and RM-Z450 – the DR-Z70 has a race-style look that stands out from the crowd, and is available in an aggressive Champion Yellow paint scheme.
- 67cm3 air-cooled 4-stroke twin-valve engine – adequately sized and packed with torque.
- Combination of 67cm3 engine power and 10-inch front wheel makes for ample tractable power on various terrain.
- An automatic clutch and a smooth-shifting 3-speed transmission put the fun-riding power to the terrain.
- Push-button electric starter and traditional kick starter – a convenient dual starting system offering flexibility when teaching the basics.
- The starter lever is conveniently located on the handlebars for easy accessibility.
- Chassis designed for user-friendly dimensions and to realize a lightweight electric-starter-equipped machine.
- Adequately sized with a 560mm seat height for beginners learning to ride or more skilled riders dropping the gate at their local track.
- Sleek, super-cool race style appearance inherited from its RM-Z big brothers, adorned in Championship Yellow.
|Engine||67cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, OHC|
|Starter||Electric & Kick|
|Transmission||3-speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||Inverted telescopic, coil spring|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Fuel Capacity||3 litres|