Suzuki VZR1800L4 – High Style, High Performance
Now available with Free Comprehensive Suzuki Insurance*
The Boulevard M109R is the most powerful cruiser Suzuki has ever produced. The all-new liquid-cooled 1,783cc engine featuring four valves per cylinder and SDTV digital fuel injection gives you all the power you need, when you need it.
This monster packs two of the largest engine pistons of any production car or bike on the planet. Each of the huge 112mm forged aluminium-alloy pistons use short skirts and cutaway sides to reduce friction and provide the rider with raw, unstoppable muscle.
The Boulevard means business in every way – from its purpose-built chassis and high-tensile steel frame, created to handle its enormous torque, through to its GSX-R1000 styled front brake system for unmatched stopping power. The classic look is slick yet muscular.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
The wide, stretched-out 19-litre fuel tank and massively beefy 240-section rear tyre (the widest ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle) sit seamlessly within its long, sleek flowing lines. The innovative styling is enhanced even further by the lustrous deep chrome finish.
From the moment you unleash the Boulevard M109R, you’ll experience ultimate freedom.
*Insurance is underwritten by Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd. ABN 80 000 886 680. AFS Licence No. 238292
- 1783cm3, liquid-cooled, DOHC, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 112mm forged aluminium-alloy pistons. These are the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any mass production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system produces smooth throttle response even at low engine rpm.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry-sump lubrication system, designed for reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and lower centre of gravity.
- The race-proven brake system came straight off the sportbike, including radial-mount opposed-4-piston front brake calipers and a dual-piston rear brake caliper.
- Inverted front forks featuring race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes.
- Cast aluminium-alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
- The widest massive 240mm rear tire ever used on a SUZUKI motorcycle.
- A sporty solo-seat cover that can be quickly swapped for the included passenger seat.
- Tank-mounted analog speedometer and LCD odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock.
|Engine||1,783cc, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, DOHC, 54 degree V-twin|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||Kayaba 46mm upside down forks, 130mm wheel travel|
|Rear Suspension||Kayaba mono shock, fully adjustable spring preload, 120mm wheel travel|
|Front Breaks||Twin Tokico radial mount 4-piston calipers, 310mm floating disc’s|
|Rear Brakes||Tokico twin-piston caliper, 275mm disc|
|Fuel Capacity||19.5 litre|
|Warranty||Two-year unlimited kilometre warranty|