Suzuki VZR1800ZL4 – High Style, High Performance
Now available with Free Comprehensive Suzuki Insurance*
If you’re looking for a cruiser that gets your adrenaline flowing, look no further! The Suzuki Boulevard M109R Special Edition delivers that by combining sleek classic styling and unparalleled performance.
The M109R Special Edition features an advanced chassis built for effortless cruising across town, or across state lines. Its unrivaled capabilities are born from Suzuki’s championship-winning race heritage. Each bike’s magnificent performance begins with a 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine.
The M109R’s engine is tuned to produce massive torque all the way from idle to redline, which translates into acceleration that you have to feel to believe. The big V-twin also produces a throaty, aggressive exhaust that identifies the M109R Special Edition as a power cruiser beyond compare. The Boulevard means business in every way.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
RRP $ 19,490
*Insurance is underwritten by Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd. ABN 80 000 886 680. AFS Licence No. 238292
- The Special Edition Boulevard M109R features distinctive graphics, centre-stripe painting, speedometer design, black-coloured wheels, black-coloured final gear case and white lens taillight and turn signals.
- 1783cm3, liquid-cooled, DOHC, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 112mm forged aluminium-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any mass production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system produces smooth throttle response even at low engine rpm.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry-sump lubrication system, designed for reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and lower centre of gravity.
- The race-proven brake system came straight off the sportbike, including radial-mount opposed-4-piston front brake calipers and a dual-piston rear brake caliper.
- Inverted front forks featuring race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes.
- Cast aluminium-alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
- The widest massive 240mm rear tyre ever used on a SUZUKI motorcycle.
- A sporty solo-seat cover that can be quickly swapped for the included passenger seat.
- Tank-mounted analog speedometer and LCD odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock.
|Engine||2 cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, DOHC, 54-degree, V-twin|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||Kayaba 46mm upside down forks, 130mm wheel travel|
|Rear Suspension||Kayaba mono shock, fully adjustable spring preload, 120mm wheel travel|
|Front Breaks||Twin Tokico radial mount 4-piston calipers, 310mm floating disc’s|
|Rear Brakes||Tokico twin-piston caliper, 275mm disc|
|Fuel Capacity||19.5 litre|
|Warranty||Two-year unlimited kilometre warranty|