Suzuki VZ800L4 – Performance Perfected
Now available with Free Comprehensive Suzuki Insurance*
Feast your eyes on the Boulevard M50. From headlight to tailpipe, this tough, sleek cruiser radiates attitude.
With its 50 cubic-inch engine, the Boulevard M50 is the entry-level model in Suzuki’s ‘M’ range of Boulevard cruisers, which have more aggressive, muscular designs than the classically-styled ‘C’ family.
The long and low double-cradle frame combines with a new chromed steel tail section, while chrome-plated finishes have also been added to the engine exterior to match the higher-capacity Boulevard cruisers.
A distinctive headlight cowl sets the tone for the Boulevard M50, with its flowing lines carrying all the way through to a wide, reshaped seat, sporty new rear fender and optional new tail section cover at the rear.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
RRP $ 10,990
Beneath its skin, the Boulevard M50 features Suzuki’s renowned world-class engineering, with an 805cc, V-twin, fuel-injected liquid-cooled engine delivering impressive torque from the base of the rpm range.
Excellent fuel economy is provided by Suzuki’s Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel-injection system, which also offers crisp throttle response and optimised power delivery.
The Suzuki Boulevard M50. Proof that looks can thrill.
*Insurance is underwritten by Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd. ABN 80 000 886 680. AFS Licence No. 238292
- 805cm3 (50 cubic inch) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-Twin powerplant is built to deliver exciting torque from down low in the rpm range.
- The fuel injection system with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) delivers smooth low-to-mid-rpm throttle response and high torque output.
- Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system eliminates the choke and shortens the engine’s warm-up time.
- Powerful 32-bit-prosessor Engine Control Module (ECM) helps ensure precise control.
- A Pulsed AIR (PAIR) injection system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and cut down on emissions.
- The engine has a shiny, visually pleasing chrome-plated overall finish.
- Sleek, flowing Suzuki performance-cruiser styling throughout, from the distinctive headlight cowl to the purposeful tail section.
- The shapely instrument cluster, neatly integrated with the headlight cowl, includes a fuel gauge and a clock.
- Cast-aluminium 16-inch front/15-inch rear wheels, with a gleaming silver finish.
- 41mm inverted front forks add sporty looks and performance.
- Wide, comfortable seat, shaped for a smooth visual harmony with the sporty rear fender and the optional tail section cover
- The LED tail light is shaped for a neat match with the tail section design.
|Engine||805cc, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, OHC, 45 degree, V-Twin|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||Showa 41mm conventional forks, 140mm wheel travel|
|Rear Suspension||Showa mono shock 7 position adjustable preload, 105mm wheel travel|
|Front Breaks||Tokico twin-piston caliper, 300mm disc|
|Rear Brakes||Tokico 180mm Drum|
|Fuel Capacity||15.5 litre|
|Warranty||Two-year unlimited kilometre warranty|