Suzuki VL800L3 – Classic Power, Modern Comfort
Now available with Free Comprehensive Suzuki Insurance*
The Boulevard C50 has the soul of a classic cruiser combined with V-twin performance that gives you a charge every time you twist the throttle.
The Boulevard C50’s classic design begins with the flowing lines of its kicked-out front end and pullback handlebars, which perfectly complement its teardrop tank, stepped seat and boldly valanced rear fender. These lines, of course, show off its spacious seating position, which promises a comfortable ride hour after hour.
*Insurance is underwritten by Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd. ABN 80 000 886 680. AFS Licence No. 238292
Invalid Displayed Gallery
Down the boulevard or out on the highway, the C50’s V-twin powerplant is engineered for pure excitement. With strong low-end and mid-range torque, it accelerates hard from just above idle. Yet, thanks to its advanced engineering, it’s incredibly smooth at highway cruising speeds. It’s time to discover how good a classic cruiser can be with the Boulevard C50.
- 805cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 4-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-Twin engine tuned for torque and comfortable riding. The engine’s offset crankpins deliver perfectly balanced firing intervals while its liquid-cooling design boosts efficiency and economy.
- Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system and throttle-position sensor enhance the hallmark big V-Twin low-down torque.
- Fuel injection ensures optimal fuel delivery, great throttle response and maximum power throughout the rpm range.
- A slick, wide-ratio transmission and low-maintenance shaft drive transmit the engine’s power efficiently.
- Chromed and staggered dual exhaust pipes are tuned for good torque delivery while producing the throaty signature V-Twin rumble.
- Low, gorgeous leather-grain embossed seat for a perfect kicked-back riding position with swept-back handlebars and footboards for round-town riding and weekend cruising.
- 33-degree rake front forks with a long 140mm wheel travel.
- Progressive rear suspension with mono-shock absorber makes riding comfortable while mimicking the traditional rigid-tail look.
- Deep fenders, over big tyres on spoked wheels, thick chromed fork tubes, long wheelbase, rich paintwork and glittering/shimmering chrome: All are timeless visual statements in the American custom heritage.
- Multi-reflector headlight for modern appearance.
|Engine||805cc, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, OHC, 45 degree, V-Twin|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||Showa 41mm conventional forks, 140mm wheel travel|
|Rear Suspension||Showa mono shock 7 position adjustable preload, 105mm wheel travel|
|Front Breaks||Tokico twin-piston caliper, 300mm disc|
|Rear Brakes||Tokico 180mm Drum|
|Fuel Capacity||15.5 litre|
|Warranty||Two-year unlimited kilometre warranty|