Suzuki VL1500BTL3 – Not a street bike, a Boulevard
Now available with Free Comprehensive Suzuki Insurance*
The C90T continues the Suzuki Boulevard tradition of head-turning good looks, but this time it is more.
The brand new C90T, ‘T’ for Touring, it features a factory-fitted hard sidecase, with the saddle bags made of durable, impact-resistant ABS plastic under stylish covers custom-matched to the seats.
Designed as part of the bike and not as luggage add-ons, the saddlebags feature wide-opening covers for easy entry and can be unlocked with the ignition key.
Also standard on the Suzuki Boulevard C90T is the windscreen which has been positioned and designed to provide ample wind protection and minimum wind buffeting without distraction.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
RRP $ 17,490
Completely blacked-out with a black engine and pipes, all-black wheels and fully inked-over details, the Boulevard C90T makes a statement that is as appealing as it is dark and dominant.
*Insurance is underwritten by Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd. ABN 80 000 886 680. AFS Licence No. 238292
- Factory-fitted saddle bags with stylish covers custom-matched to the seats and can be unlocked with the ignition key.
- Factory-fitted windscreen designed to provide ample wind protection and minimum wind buffeting.
- 90 cubic inch engine, the most powerful in its class, the Boulevard C90T’s, 1,462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, eight valve V-Twin engine delivers the best blend of power, efficiency and torque for comfortable, long-range cruising.
- Dominant 200mm width rear tyre wrapped around a seven-spoke aluminium wheel.
- The Boulevard’s seat to allow riders freedom of movement, not locking them into one position, able to accommodate riders of different sizes to reach the handlebars and footboards comfortably.
- Perfect for cruising, an 18-litre fuel tank.
- Multi-function instrument package highlighted by a large analogue speedometer, which is complemented by a gear-position indicator, fuel gauge, clock, trip meter and indicator lights.
|Engine||1,462cc, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, SOHC, 54 degree, V-Twin|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||Showa 45mm conventional forks, 130mm wheel travel|
|Rear Suspension||Showa mono shock, 108mm wheel travel|
|Front Breaks||Nissin twin piston caliper, 330mm disc|
|Rear Brakes||Tokico caliper, 275mm disc|
|Fuel Capacity||18 litre|
|Warranty||Two-year unlimited kilometre warranty|