Suzuki LT-Z90L4 – Part of the Family
Suzuki QUADSPORT Z90 $3690 RIDE AWAY
Packed with leading-edge features, this compact machine is just right for young teenage riders. Everything is designed to make riding safe and enjoyable. The 90cc 4-stroke engine delivers reliable, quiet power while push-button start-up, smooth V-belt auto transmission, 4-wheel suspension and triple drum brakes combine to produce a fun, easy ride from go to whoa.
The exciting QuadSport Z90 is also safety-conscious, with a variable speed limiter, handlebar pad, full floorboards, emergency engine shut-off switch and start-up/parking brake link to ensure the brake is applied before starting. And with aggressive racer styling inspired by the Quadracer R450, this mini quad is designed to turn heads.
RRP $ 3,690
The new Quadsport Z90 – What more could a young gun want?
*Summer Pack consists of a 3x3m Suzuki pit tent and a merchandise pack full of Suzuki goodies
- 89.8cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder engine with Suzuki’s long history building performance engines for its award-winning motorcycles, is easy to use and easy to maintain.
- The engine is tuned to produce a broad powerband and smooth power delivery.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder, derived from the Suzuki’s high-performance, high-mileage GSX-R sportbikes, for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- A silent cam chain adds to the all-day comfort.
- Easy-access oil filter and oil strainer cap takes time off the maintenance schedule.
- Easy-to-operate CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) helps the riders to concentrate on riding and having fun rather than shifting gears.
- Child-size control levers allow the rider to control with confidence.
- Sturdy front shock absorbers are built for smooth ride, and a h3 steel swingarm provides a balanced ride on many types of terrain.
- Low 650mm seat height for smaller riders.
- 19×7-8 front and rear tires make for a smoother ride and help keep the machine going nicely down the trail.
- Throttle limiter screw means the power output of the engine can be adjusted to suit the rider’s ability.
- Electric starter (can only be started when the parking brake is applied) with a recoil backup starter.
- Suzuki’s trademark T-shaped seat allows easy body positioning especially for corners.
- Large full floorboards are increasing youth rider confidence while out on the trail.
- Drive shaft has double oil seals for long-life performance.
- Vacuum-operated fuel valve automatically turns the fuel flow on and off added convenience.
At Suzuki, we believe that it’s important riders understand safe riding practices. This is why we support the motorcycle industry’s All Terrain Vehicle safety video/DVD “You and Your ATV”. This is supplied free by your Suzuki dealer at time of purchase.
|Engine||90cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled|
|Starter||Electrical & recoil|
|Transmission||Constantly variable transmission|
|Front Suspension||Independent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Fuel Capacity||6 litre|
|Warranty||6 months unlimited kilometres|
|*Max. Vehicle Loading||90kg|
*The combined weight of the rider, protective gear, accessories, cargo carried on the vehicle, and trailer tongue weight must never exceed the maximum vehicle loading.