Suzuki DR650SEL5 – Wherever your roads leads
The DR650SE offers you the versatility of hitting the highways or raising the dust. And without compromise on either surface.
Giving riders plenty of low-to-mid range torque, the DR650SE is powered by a 644cc, four-stroke, air-cooled engine, with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated cylinders to minimise wear.
The combination of a powerful engine and lightweight frame offers agile handling and a comfortable and enjoyable ride, on or off road. Comfort is also enhanced by a streamlined seat with 40mm variable seat height position and a vibration- reducing balancer system.
A rigid frame and short wheelbase provide off-road manoeuvrability, while loads of tractable horsepower from the big grunty engine translates into effortless high- speed cruising.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
Reliable, big-on-value and street-legal, the DR650SE is eligible for the Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme (LAMS) in certain States and Territories. On the highways or toughing it out in the dirt, this is Suzuki’s ultimate Dual Sport Bike.
- 644cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled with Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS), SOHC, 4-valve engine tuned with an emphasis on powerful performance at low-to-mid rpm range.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminium engine cylinder for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Digitally mapped DC-DCI ignition system provides accurate ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
- Convenient electric starter combines with mechanical automatic decompression system for quick and easy start.
- Lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
- Gear-driven single counter balancer system minimises engine vibration for a comfortable ride.
- Large MIKUNI 40mm carburettor maintains a smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
- 5-speed wide-ratio transmission for easy riding.
- Light, durable stainless steel muffler.
- Innovative cartridge front forks combine the advantage of conventional and inverted forks; Smooth progressive action and less below-axle extension.
- Link-type rear suspension with piggyback-reservoir shock absorber and adjustable compression damping provides stable performance.
- Front and rear suspensions both provide long 260mm wheel travel for a comfortable ride.
- Lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame is built to provide excellent on/off-road riding.
- Hollow type wheel axles and aluminium swingarm keep less unsprung weight.
- Lightweight 290mm floating front disc brake with 2-piston caliper, and 240mm rear disc brake with 2-piston caliper together provide reliable stopping power.
- Well-cushioned seat, die-cast aluminium footpegs and grab bars on both sides together offer a comfortable ride for pillion rider.
- Seat height can be optionally lowered by 40mm (from 885mm to 845mm) by your authorised Suzuki dealer. A shorter sidestand is also available to match this option P/N 42300-32820
- Full on-road lighting system with bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- Specially designed 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 rear tyres with on/off tread pattern.
|Engine||644cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder SOHC, air-cooled with SACS|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, coil spring oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Link-type coil spring,oil damped,spring preload/ compression damping adjustable|
|Front Breaks||Twin-piston caliper, 290mm Floating Discc|
|Rear Brakes||Twin-piston caliper, 240mm Disc|
|Fuel Capacity||13 litre|
|Warranty||Two-year unlimited kilometre warranty|